Thursday, May 24, 2018

Produce Stand


Art Impressions has two brand new simmer Mini Tryfold sets out.  This one is called Produce Stand.

Art Impressions PRODUCE STAND Mini Tri Folds Clear Stamp and Dies 4970 Preview Image

     I've tried to take lots of shots so you can see all the layers.  I used Prismacolor pencils to color.



     I know I haven't been around much.  Still fighting this nasty cold.  Going on three weeks now of crud.  Doing much better it just won't completely let go.  It's been making the rounds down here.  Anyway, I'm also in the middle of preparing for this years Vacation Bible School.
     I have some more AI projects and Purple Onion projects to share in the near future.  Being around to visit ASAP.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah
Stamps--Art Impressions "Produce Stand Mini Tryfold set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful card, Tracy! It's just so fresh and clean! I love the design! :o)
So sorry to hear that you're still sick! Would you believe it sounds like exactly what I had? I hate to tell you but I had it for FIVE weeks! I'm finally over it now...when I thought it would NEVER leave me! You hang in there, my friend!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just adorable! That whole tryfold system is so fun, and I am smitten with this cute little farm stand scene! Fabulous pencil coloring! Love, love that racoon.
Sorry to hear you are still sick! After three weeks, I know you are completely sick of being sick. My parents just arrived, and my dad came with an awful cold. Seems like the crud is going around everywhere right now. :(
Sending get well vibes your way!

Ros Crawford said...

Aw! So sorry that you are still not feeling too good... I do hope you feel better soon... Your card is so cute and beautifully done... A treat for the recipient for sure!