Thursday, December 7, 2017

Yule cheer


     The days are ticking by and I hope they ARE filled with holiday cheer.  Yule the snowman from Purple Onion Designs is out spreading his own cheer.
     I re-stamped his scarf and popped it up with foam for a little dimension.  Gave it lots of sparkle too.  For the background I covered a white mat with Fired Brick Distress Oxide ink and splattered it with water and a little watered down white acrylic paint.


     Wishing you blessings and cheer!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Copics, Fired Brick Distress Oxide ink
Tools--Lil Inker Designs Instant Camera die
Miscellaneous--Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle pen, white acrylic paint, Celebration ribbon

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, my! He's just too cute! I'm afraid he wouldn't be very comfortable in my back yard today. Unfortunately, we are having a warm spell, and he would turn into a puddle! I'm hoping to be back in my deep freeze soon! lol
I love your wonderful card, Tracy! The dimension of the extra scarf is great, and the background is terrific! :o)

Pauline said...

Love, love! anything snowmen I love. Great idea for the scarf, and love your background! Fabulous card Tracy!

Marilyn said...

So cute! I love snowmen and especially Purple Onion snowmen. You did a great job on this cutie and I like the dimension you gave the scarf.

Audrey Pettit said...

He is precious! Love the extra dimension and shine you added to his scarf. And the background is super cool, too. Your inking and splatters look like beautiful Christmas bokeh light effects!

CaroleAnn said...

Wowza! Love the image and the popped up scarf! And your background and ribbon - perfect!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love this fab snowman. Super duper cute card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

He's so gorgeous!