Friday, July 28, 2017

Chair napper


Don't we all know someone just like this fellow.  LOL  He's from Art Impressions Lazy Boy set.

4159



Copics Used:
skin E00, E11, E13
hair W3
clothing C2, B93, B95, B97, E31, E35
chair E71, E74, E79, E35
remote C0, C4, C6, R37, YG67, B24, Y17
chip bag Y35, Y38, R24, R46

     Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Echo Park "This and That", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Lazy Boy set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versfine Black Onyx
Tools--MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax dies

8 comments:

Pam said...

I love this! You showcase these AI stamps so brilliantly. Now I need a nap! xx

Geri Neumann said...

Ha....looks familiar, but without the chips. Hubby likes cookies! Awesome coloring and you do such a great job with all the AI images. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Geri

Anonymous said...

This made me smile it's fabulous x

Aileen said...

Tracey I so love looking at your colouring, perfection in every little part. love it

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love this fun image and sentiment, fabulous colouring and paper choice.
Lorraine

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my... I think lots of us can relate to that!! Fabulous card Tracy!

Jeni said...

Lol! Super cute and funny. ~jeni :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, that's awesome! He sorts of reminds me of myself when I get going on the Netflix! hahaHA