Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Beating heart


     I know, I know.  It's not Valentine's time BUT it is ALWAYS time to show love.  Today's card was created using the new Mouse Slider Set from Art Impressions.  This set is meant to be used just like the elephant/cupcake card I shared recently but I just used the stamps and dies for my card.

     I used the little heart die to cut out three and stack them to represent his heart beating.  You know...like in the old cartoons.  LOL


Copics Used:
mice E31, E35, R20, R22, R30, C2
girls clothes R83, R85, RV34, C2
boys clothes R14, R37, R46

     Happy Thanksgiving week.
     Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Mouse Slider Set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--accompanying dies, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles dies and Small Folded Banners dies, Paper Smooches Linked Hearts die
Miscellaneous--Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww...it's just SO SWEET, Tracy! I love it! Love the heart cut across the bottom too! :o)

Pauline said...

Oh so adorable Tracy! Everyday is a good day to show some 'love'. Love your design.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet card Tracy, Love these cute meeses.
Lorraine

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my gosh this is so adorable Tracy!

CaroleAnn said...

I am still smiling over this card!!! :)

Geri Neumann said...

You're so right...hearts are appropriate any time of the year. Adorable little mice, coloring and the 6 heart die cut is so perfect for your card. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Hugs, Geri xo

Audrey Pettit said...

Just adorable! I love the way the hearts are popping out of his chest! So sweet!
happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so cute, and your coloring skill is awesome!

Sue said...

Awww such an adorable image and I love your design too.
hugs Sue xx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, I saw this on SCS and LOVE it! These two are forever lovers! Such sweetness and tender hearts...and so beautifully colored! What a great layout, and I love the heart dies! Hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! This is precious! Mice images hold a special place in my heart, and I love that beating heart!