Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween tag tree


     Now I don't do Halloween, but several Halloween stamp sets were in my goodie box from Art Impressions.  I decided to used some of the smaller images to make tags.  I found this cool birch tree that lights up at Michaels to hang them on.
     Here's a close up of each tag.






     Lots of crazy critters huh.  LOL
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Meow-lloween" and "Howl-oween" sets
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Sakura white gel pen
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 dies, Paper Smooches Gift Tag dies, Simon Says Stamp Large Tags, and C.C. Designs Make a Tag dies

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your tags look super cute on the tree Tracy
Cheers
Dr Sonia

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Tracy, what an adorable tree, and these tags! LOL! I love the faces and each one of these fun tags! Wow, does your coloring ever bring these "guys" to life! Not sure which one I love most, but they are so adorable! I'm with you about Halloween, but I do love to see children dressed up...but these are funnier! Hugs, sweet friend!

KimCreate said...

Ha ha, Cute! Adorable little images.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh these are so fabulous!! Love them all Tracy!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wonderful images Tracy and they look fabulous on this tag tree too.
Lorraine

Audrey Pettit said...

Now look at you rocking the Halloween! You KNOW I LOVE this, my friend! Those images are adorable, and as always, your coloring is amazing. And I LOVE your idea of dressing up a small tree with tags. You could easily change them out for any season or event, and use it all year round. Fabulous!

Katie Sims said...

Tracy, this is about as cute as it gets! I am going to have to take a trip to Mike's and look for that tree. I got quite a laugh from the "dressing up the dog" tag....poor Baxie has fallen victim to that very thing for many years...he get to be a hot dog. My mom made him a bun costume complete with ketchup and mustard....he is quite a sight! :) Hope you are doing well and are enjoying some lovely fall weather your way. Sending hugs to you, dear friend! :)

Katie Sims said...

Tracy, this is about as cute as it gets! I am going to have to take a trip to Mike's and look for that tree. I got quite a laugh from the "dressing up the dog" tag....poor Baxie has fallen victim to that very thing for many years...he get to be a hot dog. My mom made him a bun costume complete with ketchup and mustard....he is quite a sight! :) Hope you are doing well and are enjoying some lovely fall weather your way. Sending hugs to you, dear friend! :)